Personalize Your Jewelry!
We are delighted to introduce our new Personalized Pewter Charms. The sky is the limit on what you can create, and with the affordability of pewter, the price is not sky high!
Customizable long rectangle, heart, and oval pewter charms on satin cord and silver chain customizable dog tag, heart, square, and oval pewter charms on steel ball chain and satin cord
1) Click on a Charm Shape to begin.
2) Decide if you want 1 charm, 2 charms, or 3 charms. If you want more than 3 charms on your piece, just send us an email at Info@deirdreandcompany.com with your request, and we will get back to you.
3) Please note the number of symbols* that can fit on each type of charm. Decide which symbols you want stamped on each charm. *Symbols include numbers, letters, and punctuation. All dates will be stamped like 1.12.09; all letters are CAPITALS.
4) Count the total number of symbols on all your charms and select the number from the drop down menu.
5) Choose the necklace or bracelet type on which you would like us to attach the charms.
6) If you are purchasing a necklace, decide if you would like your charms separated on the chain or stacked together (see photos below for examples).
7) Add your piece(s) to the Shopping Cart. Fill in your engraving instructions if you need more room than in the handstamping input section on the product page in the note to seller section on the shopping cart. (If you run out of room, just send us an email at Info@deirdreandcompany.com.)
8) We can engrave the front and back of each piece; unless otherwise specified, however, we will engrave the front of each piece.
Not sure what to have stamped on your charms? Here are some ideas:
~ Names and/or birthdays of children or grandchildren
~ Bible Verses: the reference, or part of the text. Use your life verse, or just the verse that is speaking to you right now.
~ Favorite words, i.e., faith, friends, family, love, trust, hope, saved, etc.
~ Words of encouragement, i.e., be strong, play hard, pray always, etc.
~ Memorial pieces: the name, date, or favorite verse of a loved one who has passed away.